We can't wait for you to visit us this fall! It has always been our top priority to ensure that our guests have safe and memorable experiences with their families. Covid-19 has required us to take an in-depth look at our protocols. We want to ensure that we are providing you and your families with the safest trip to the farm as possible.
- Staff will wear masks and pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Attendance capacity is limited in order to allow proper social distancing.
- Seating and lines are configured to keep guests at a safedistance from each other.
- Frequent cleaning practices for common areas and high touch areas on the farm.
- Increased Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the farm.
- We will follow all local guidelines.
As our guest:
- You agree to wear a mask during your visit while interacting with staff, entering any of our buildings, and any time that you are not able to properly social distance.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
We look forward to seeing everyone this fall, and hope that you have a memorable experience with us at Harvest View Greenhouses.